PUPPIES AVAILABLE NOW!!

PUPPIES READY TO GO IN AUGUST 2012



Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blackhawk's English Pointers

Hello, i am kurt coburn starter of blackhawk kennels. My interest in bird dog's began when i was a young boy hunting with my dad and his dog's. I think it is something that is embedded in your heart forever, at least for me. I have fallen in love with the English pointer breed, the style stamina, prey drive and sheer eagerness to please is amazing.

I thank you for looking at our kennel we are not a puppy farm nor your run of the mill dog factory. We are focused on producing only the finest, highest quality bird dog's available. I only have what i can manage and give my full attention to.

I am a huge fan of HonkyTonk Attitude and the dog's he has produced, I have found some of the greatest traits out of these lines, sheer bird dog's with great noses. I also am a huge fan of crowes little joe, these dog's records speak for themselves, i am grateful for these dog's in the pointer world, and for what they have done.

I hope you enjoy your visit here and be sure to visit all the pages, i love to chat bird dog's so if you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Thank you so much

kurt

CONTACT: (801) 404-1030
E-MAIL:kcoburn@ogg.com

1 comment:

  1. I am looking to introduce Honky Tonk bloodline into my Rock Acre Blackhawk bloodlines. Where are located at? I am from southern Indiana. stockb3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete